Credit U allows you to share/transfer credit from your own Postpaid or Prepaid account to a friend’s or family’s prepaid account using your Digicel phone. You may transfer any amount between $2 and $100. Each Credit U transfer regardless of amount costs 0.10.
*Only Digicel prepaid can send credit with Credit U, but BOTH Digicel prepaid and postpaid customers can receive credit this way.
Follow the steps below to use Credit U:
- Dial *128*, the receiver's number, * , amount you want to send, # and press send. (E.g. To send $200 to 7xxxxxx: *128*7xxxxxx*200#)
- Wait for the confirmation message
- Then dial *128*1# and press send to confirm or to cancel, dial *128*2#
- Both sending/receiving users will receive a confirmation message
To check your account balance, please follow the instructions below:
- Dial *120#
- Then press “SEND”
- Check your phone screen for the current balance.
The Credit Me service enables you to send a request to your friends and family in Fiji or abroad to send you Digicel credit.
*Only Digicel prepaid customers can request credit via the “Credit Me” service. In order to request credit, your account balance must be less than $3. Digicel prepaid customers may request credit from anyone with a mobile phone on the Digicel network, anywhere in the world!
Sending a “Credit Me” request is quick and easy! Just follow the simple steps below.
To send a “Credit Me” request to your friends in Fiji:
- Dial *127*, the receiver's number, *, the amount you want to get, #, and press send (E.g. To ask for $200 from 7xxxxxx dial *127*7xxxxxx*200#)
- The receiver will get a text message from your number asking them to send you Digicel credit.